Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::range : comparison operators
From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-01 09:01:34

On 3/1/2011 1:15 AM, er wrote:
> On 2/21/11 7:34 AM, er wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm interested in
>>
>> make_iterator_range( container );
>>
>> defined in
>> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/boost/range/iterator_range_core.hpp
>>
>> in order to adapt container to have comparison operators. While,
>>
>> template< class IteratorT, class ForwardRange >
>> inline bool operator<( const ForwardRange& l,
>> const iterator_range<IteratorT>& r )
>>
>> is defined, operator>, for example, isn't. Is there a functionality that
>> provides all operators?
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Not a good question?

A fine question. Neil is unable to answer currently for personal
reasons, so please be patient.

You may use boost.operators if it is one of your won classes. If you
want to have all the operators for iterator_range, then I think you
should start a small discussion on the dev list, and if people agree it
is good, then sumit a patch. I can merge the patch then.

-Thorsten