Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::asio from C++ Forms App in VS 2010
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-01 09:12:58

FWIW It's not quite as bad as you are painting.

The large Boost.Math library *does* compile,
and compiles under managed C++/CLI to build a Boost.Math dll.

A .Net project in C# and using VS net framework links with the Boost.Math dll to provide the windows display feature for a Statistical Distribution Explorer Windows utility (so you can look up students_ts etc to your heart's content).

To my surprise, /CLI worked without any trouble at all did what it said on the tin.

But other Boost libraries may well not work at all with /CLI.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK