Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [graph] Is reverse_graph<> read-only?
From: al.zatv (al.zatv_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-08 11:08:03

Jeremiah Willcock <jewillco_at_[hidden]> wrote, Fri, 18 Feb 2011 02:14:08
+0300:

>>> It appears to be read-only. It should be possible to add mutation; it
>>> just isn't there yet. Do you need that feature?

> other case, though. Could you please add in the rest of the mutating
> functions so that I can add your code to BGL?

Hello! I find the time and add all mutable functions. Not fast, but I did
it:) I attach them to this message.

I also wrote small test program, but may be it must be tested more deeply.
I want to find way to do it with minimal writing of code. What do you
think?

And, one problem: it doesn't pass test for
MutableBidirectionalGraphConcept. For example:

        typedef adjacency_list<setS, vecS, bidirectionalS> fwdGraph;
        typedef reverse_graph<fwdGraph,fwdGraph&> Graph;
        //TODO: this fails: function_requires<
MutableBidirectionalGraphConcept<Graph> >();

It is in attached test file. Could you please drop a look at this?

Thank you.
Alexander Zatvornitskiy.