Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [context review] Review starts today, Mars 21st 2011
From: Nat Linden (nat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-20 21:18:57

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Vicente BOTET <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The review of Oliver Kowalke Context library starts today Mars 21st 2011, and will end on Mars 30th.
>
> I really hope to see your vote and your participation in the discussions on the Boost DEVELOPMENT mailing lists!
> WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!! Only on the Boost DEVELOPMENT mailing lists

:-(

I am not presently on the development mailing list; I am reluctant to
register because keeping up with the boost-users list already takes a
surprising amount of my time.

I have opinions and a bit of experience with the topic area of this
library, and I was planning to submit a review. But I feel rebuffed.

Perhaps I could submit a review on this list and have you, the review
manager, helpfully forward it to the development list?