Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Statechart] Why does this state machine enter unstable state only in debug mode?
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-21 17:23:45

Hi

"Zhu Bicen" <zhubicen_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> It seems the PlayingState entry action does not execute completely,
> The debug message after MciWndPlay call is not also printed out, but
> another event is coming,
> But This is a single thread application,
> the MciWndPlay is just Send Message to something and return immediately.

I don't understand. I got the program (the one in the attached zip file)
through the compiler (VS 2008 SP1) and can run it but I don't see any
assertion failures. Can you please be more specific and say exactly what I
need to do to see the assertion failure? Is running the program enough, do I
need to press any keys/buttons, etc.?

Thanks,

--
Andreas Huber