Subject: [Boost-users] [Floating Point Utilities] where is the "nonfinite_num_facets.hpp"
From: François Mauger (mauger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-25 12:36:39

Hi

As far as I understood, the Floating Point Utilities vault contribution
by Johan R°ade has been
integrated in the Boost official release.
I've been using the "nonfinite_num_facets.hpp" header file for a few
years within old Boost versions,
directly extracted from the vault ZIP file released by Johan.

Now, I can use the "fpclassify.hpp" file directly from the
"boost/spirit/home/support/detail/math/" directory.
Unfortunately I cannot find the "nonfinite_num_facets.hpp" file.

Where can I find the "nonfinite_num_put/get" template class in say Boost
1.44 ?
Maybe it has not been renamed in some other file or even not accepted at
all...
It is very useful for making my text and xml archives protable with NaNs
and infinity support.

Thanks for any hint or help.

frc

--
François Mauger
  Groupe "Interactions Fondamentales et Nature du Neutrino"