Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Floating Point Utilities] where is the "nonfinite_num_facets.hpp"
From: François Mauger (mauger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-02 13:10:28

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for your comments.
I have tried to write some sample program to illustrate a possible use
of the 'nonfinite_num_facets.hpp' header by Johan Rade.
It is attached. Hope it could help other people.
As I am not aware of practise concerning such kind of
contribution/sample bits,
maybe you could help to copy it in some Boost contribution repository or
give
me the procedure to do it by myself.

regards

frc

--
 >Paul A. Bristow a écrit :

François Mauger
  Groupe "Interactions Fondamentales et Nature du Neutrino"
  NEMO-3/SuperNEMO Collaboration
LPC Caen-CNRS/IN2P3-UCBN-ENSICAEN
Département de Physique -- Université de Caen Basse-Normandie
Adresse/address:
  Laboratoire de Physique Corpusculaire de Caen (UMR 6534)
  ENSICAEN
  6, Boulevard du Marechal Juin
  14050 CAEN Cedex
  FRANCE
Courriel/e-mail: mauger_at_[hidden]
Tél./phone:      02 31 45 25 12 / (+33) 2 31 45 25 12
Fax:             02 31 45 25 49 / (+33) 2 31 45 25 49