Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [units][uBlas] Problems using matrix operations with dimension constraints
From: Ryan (mccorywork_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-27 13:01:55

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Matthias Schabel <boost_at_[hidden]
> wrote:
>
> It could be fixed, but would require injection of the XXX_typeof_helper
> operators (or decltype) throughout the library.

What is the level of difficulty? Two months, four months or a lot longer?

> I don't use uBlas and I'm not aware of any effort to do this as yet. Would
> be a good project, though...

Is this even on the uBlas developers road map? It seemed like
an obvious synergy for these two libraries.

Thank you for your response. It lets me create a couple of quick methods to
accomplish what I need rather than trying to find just the right syntax to
get it to work.

Ryan