Subject: [Boost-users] [asio] iPad: resolver fails on a "fresh" 3G
From: ÇÇ־ǿ (qiaozhiqiang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-18 21:10:15

Switch "airplane mode" off and on does not establish a "3G connection".

You may active a PDP context before call tcp::resolver::query(connect internet)..

> Moreover, it seems that if I try the above query several times, it
> succeedes after a while.
Maybe iOS active a PDP context for you when you first use the TCP protocol, so
You will wait and re-try.

You can compare the IP of iPad after switch "airplane mode" off and on and after open the browser.