Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost] condensed overview of boost
From: Christoph Heindl (christoph.heindl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-25 02:27:05

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 3:14 PM, Joachim Faulhaber
<afojgo_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Generated dependency graphs were provided by Chrisoph Heindl in December 2008.
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2008/12/146290.php
> http://picasaweb.google.com/christoph.heindl/BoostDependencies1370
>
> for boost-1.37 but not updated later.

Wow 2008...time passes by too quickly. Anyway, I haven't updated the include
graphs because uploading all the images to Picasa (the only infrastructure I
 have access to) was such a pain back then.

However, I have made the source code of the 'parser' publicly available [1].
A short usage documentation [2] should get you going.

In case the community is interested and anyone can provide image hosting,
I could generate inter-project dependencies for current boost releases.

Kindest regards,
Christoph

[1] http://code.google.com/p/rcdp/
[2] http://cheind.wordpress.com/2009/12/05/generic-dependency-parser/