Subject: [Boost-users] Boost Unit Testing of DLL's
From: Johan Doré (JDH_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-27 09:31:43

Dear Boost Mailing List

We at trying to apply the Boost Unit Testing Framework to our Visual C++ 2010 projects and so far we must conclude that the framework is really excellent and does what we expect.

Now most of our modules are developed as DLL's and as we of course want to keep the number of projects and compilation configurations down, we have discussed if we should just distribute the binaries including the test code even though it includes a slight overhead.

The thing that is bugging us with that approach is however that the boost_unit_test_framework-vc100-mt-gd-1_46_1.dll seems to be needed for the DLL's to load and we therefore wonder if there is any way around that problem or if you have any other suggestions for us?

Best regards

Johan Doré, M.Sc.

Vice President, CTO

Phone : +45 88 20 20 88

Direct : +45 88 20 20 80

Mobile: +45 40 53 93 21

Fax : +45 88 20 20 99

Agern Allé 3

DK-2970 Hørsholm

Denmark

www.visiopharm.com <http://www.visiopharm.com>

This e-mail including attachments is intended for the addressee(s) only and may contain confidential information protected by law. Unauthorised reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is strictly prohibited and could violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete it immediately hereafter.

In no event will the sender or Visiopharm be liable for any damages, claims or costs whatsoever or any consequential, indirect incidental damages, any lost profits or lost savings arising from the contents of this mail.

image001.jpg