Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Test] can tests be run in parallel?
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-09 18:07:13

Thorsten Ottosen <thorsten.ottosen <at> dezide.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I was trying to make better use of my cores for running tests. I tried
> to find something about running tests in parallel in the online
> documentation, but without any luck.
>
> Does anyone know if this is possible?

Not at the moment. I had an idea how to implement distribution on a grid/cloud,
but never got to implementing it. If there is substantial interest I can look
into it again.

That said, nothing prevents you to implement different test runner (different
from console_test_runner) and implement any kind of parallelism you'd like.

Gennadiy