Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Test] can tests be run in parallel?
From: Thorsten Ottosen (thorsten.ottosen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-10 05:13:27

Den 10-06-2011 00:07, Gennadiy Rozental skrev:
> Thorsten Ottosen<thorsten.ottosen<at> dezide.com> writes:

>> Does anyone know if this is possible?
>
> Not at the moment. I had an idea how to implement distribution on a grid/cloud,
> but never got to implementing it. If there is substantial interest I can look
> into it again.

Thanks for the clarification. I really think this could be very useful.
I also think a very simple solution would suffice: simply run each test
suite in parallel, and put a lock around the output such that the entire
output of a test suite (or test case) is printed at the end of the test
suite (or test case).

regards

Thorsten