Subject: [Boost-users] how does one build documentation for one library
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-20 16:45:29

I'm interested in trying out quickbook documentation build system. To this
I have studied this page.
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostDocs/GettingStarted#Howtotestyourbuildsetup
I've built quickbook and downloaded the other tools. I would like to test
the system on one library and not occupy my system for hours trying to do
this. The section

How to test your build setup says:

There is a set of test documentation that covers all the tools that can be
used in the boost-root/doc/test directory.
Building this requires quickbook, doxygen, latex, dvips and ps as well as
the basic Boostbook setup.

But it doesn't say what command to invoke nor what directory to invoke it
from.

What I would like to do is:

a) cd to the library I'm interested int. eg cd c:/boostrelease/libs/fusion
b) bjam html

and have it build a subdirectory html (or maybe doc/html) with all the html
files in it.

How can I do this?

Robert Ramey