Subject: Re: [Boost-users] read_graphviz with a simple graph
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-28 13:26:03

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, David Doria wrote:

> I think I figured out how this must be done. I read the graph, then
> construct a new graph using the vertex names/ids that were in the file
> to create edges on a sequentially labeled vertex set (a simple
> adjacency_list(19) type of thing with vecS vertices). I then convert
> the string properties to unsigned ints and use those as the new vertex
> ids:
>
> http://programmingexamples.net/index.php?title=CPP/Boost/BGL/RelabelInputVertices
>
> Does this look reasonable?

I think (but am not sure) that backslash-newlines inside strings are not
portable. You might want to put it onto one line, or use a separate
string constant for each line (which will be joined automatically). You
might also want to use boost::lexical_cast for the various string
conversions you do in the code.

-- Jeremiah Willcock