Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Meta State Machine PseudoExit transitions
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-29 18:14:26

> Hi,
>
> Thank you very much for your quick and detailed reply. I will try this
> tomorrow, but i'm already very confident this will solve the issue.
> Also, I actually had the TransportDone struct you described defined in
> my code, but I guess something else was wrong. Nonetheless, I will use
> the easy solution.

Hi,

I got why it compiles and should not. This is the good part of the news.
The bad part is that I probably cannot catch a wrong event inside a pseudo
exit at compile-time, only at run-time.
So all I can do is add an assert to at least catch the error in debug mode.

> Some feedback on the boost library:
> As the library can be fairly hard to understand at first, after
> spending some hours in the documentation the result looks all nice and
> clean. Boost rocks!

In order to make the doc better, where did you encounter difficulties?

> Thanks again!

Welcome!

Regards,

Christophe