Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Execution problem moving libraries
From: Viatcheslav.Sysoltsev_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-08-01 06:56:09

On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 12:44:42 +0200, Alessandro Candini <candini_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

>>> But when I try to execute my software, I obtain the following error:
>>> /home/user/myExecutable symbol lookup error: /home/user/myExecutable:
>>> undefined symbol: _ZTIN10__cxxabiv115__forced_unwindE
>>
>> That symbol is probably from libstdc++ or from another gcc-specific
>> library.
>>
> So it'is not related to Boost?
>
> How can I solve it?

Crosscompile with target gcc/libstdc++ on host machine, or save the pain,
compile on the target (or similar) machine.
Theoretically you can bind libstdc++ statically, but I never seen that
used, so it is probably much bigger pain ;)