Subject: [Boost-users] Building boost::posix_time with nano second support
From: Matthias Dörfelt (hi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-02 11:47:31

Hello,

I want to use nanoseconds from boost::posix_time but as stated in the reference, you have to define BOOST_DATE_TIME_POSIX_TIME_STD_CONFIG to make that work. Unfortunatelly I don't have any idea where i have to define that variable in the build process. I build boost 1.47.0 like this on osx snow leopard:

./b2 macosx-version=10.6 link=static address-model=32_64 threading=multi stage
So, where do I have to define the discussed variable to enable nanosecond support?

Offtopic: I also noticed that adress-model=32_64 does not seem to work since all the produced static libs are x86_64 only.- Any ideas about how to fix that?

Thank you!