Subject: [Boost-users] [network] Bagged, Tagged, New Release 0.9.1
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-04 00:48:04

Good day everyone!

If you're not interested in cpp-netlib's progress, please stop reading now. :)

I'm happy to announce that cpp-netlib (the library that's hoping to be
Boost.Network someday) is now available for general availability. You
can get the latest from
https://github.com/cpp-netlib/cpp-netlib/downloads and find out what's
new at http://cpp-netlib.github.com/0.9.1/whats_new.html . This is an
updated release that's inching closer to the "1.0" release that's
going to be up for review.

I've also written a more detail-filled announcement that you can read
over at http://cplusplus-soup.com/2011/08/04/cpp-netlib-0-9-1-released/
-- please feel free to comment and share as you see fit.

I'm looking to work with Michael Caisse who has agreed to be the
review manager for Boost.Network to hopefully have a review at a
convenient time for both of us. Right now I'm gunning for Q4 of 2011,
but that's still fairly a ways away so things may still change.

Cheers everyone, I do hope this helps!

--
Dean Michael Berris
http://about.me/deanberris