Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [test][1.47] Test cases segfault after completion
From: Thomas Taylor (thomas.taylor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-04 07:25:41

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> Thomas Taylor <thomas.taylor <at> univie.ac.at> writes:
>

>> Hi!
>>
>> When compiling my test cases with 1.47 (no matter if dynamically or
>> statically linked) they fail. Not the test cases themselves, but a
>> segfault after the test case is done.
>> The very same code compiled with r73480 executes as expected.
>
> * I did not make any changes for quite some time.
According to my diff there are quite a few changes between 1.47 and r73480,
but maybe I got it wrong.

> * valgrind output suggests that an error comes from boost::mpi
Fair enough, I redid the test cases without mpi and you are perfectly right:
the test cases work.

Somehow I was convinced that boost::test was at fault and not boost::mpi.
Guess one should look twice first and be convinced only afterwards.

Cheers,
Thomas