Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [asio] user defined composed operations and strands
From: Leo Cacciari (leo.cacciari_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-11 05:20:21

Il 08/09/2011 10:08 PM, Marat Abrarov ha scritto:
> [...snip..]
> You may look at asio-samples (http://sourceforge.net/projects/asio-samples). There is ma::context_wrapped_handler class
> (and ma::make_context_wrapped_handler helper function) that makes such a wrapper for intermediate handler. But you
> [...snip..]
Hi,
I found your examples interesting, in particular the NMEA one, as I must
write an application which, among other things, will access data from a
NMEA device. Unfortunately, I forgot the (very) little Russian I learnt
in secondary school (and anyhow it wouldn't have been enough to follow a
technical text) so I'm unable to read the associated blog even to gather
some simple information as how to actually build the examples.

Do an English (or French) version of what is in the blog exists?

спасибо за помощь (that's how far my residual Russian goes... :) )

--
Leo Cacciari
Aliae nationes servitutem pati possunt populi romani est propria libertas