Subject: [Boost-users] Compiler warnings when compiling property_tree v1.47.0
From: Bill Moo (cppsysdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-14 15:12:40

Hello Users,

I am using the Intel compiler v12.0.1029.2010 on Windows 7 x64 and
when compiling the property_tree (v1.47.0) I get lots of warnings reported:

infoStruct.cpp
..\..\Includes\boost/mpl/aux_/has_begin.hpp(20): warning #2586: 'test' :
decorated name length exceeded, name was truncated
BOOST_MPL_HAS_XXX_TRAIT_NAMED_DEF(has_begin, begin, true)

This is one of many similar warnings generated and I was wondering if anyone
could shed some light on how this can be solved. The code compiles of
course and the library builds but I'd rather not have them at all.

I would appreciate your comments on this thanks.

--
Bill