Subject: Re: [Boost-users] dynamically linked libraries looking for static libraries which don't exist
From: Pally Sandher (pally.sandher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-19 05:40:51

That works perfectly. I added it as a pre-processor definition & removed the /NODEFAULTLIB option.

Thanks John =)

Palbinder Sandher
Software Deployment Engineer
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com
**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20 0SP
Email Disclaimer