Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Serialization: how to port binary archives containing NAN created with version 1.43 to version 1.47?
From: Terry McLendive (tmclendive_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-22 13:52:14

Thanks, Christian, this looks interesting.

Do you know if they are compatible with 1.43, or if there are any special
tricks I need to use to get them to work? Currently, I am able to compile
with them, but I get a segmentation fault the first time I try to
deserialize from a binary_iarchive (i.e., not even a portable_archive). The
exact same code compiles and runs fine when I just comment out the
portable_iarchive and portable_oarchive #include lines, so I'm a little
puzzled as to what is going on.

Thanks,

Terry