Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] Export macro doesnt work
From: Jari (jaristr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-29 06:22:09

I also noticed that upon program exit
basic_serializer_map::erase(const basic_serializer * bs) is being
callled
at line
75

And it contains all the registered classes.

But when serialization call is made before this, in basic_serializer_map::find
at line
95

the m_map contains only few entries.

Why?

the entries seem to be missing from m_map during program execution and
only appear there at begin and end...