Subject: [Boost-users] Regarding boost.python build on windows 7 (64 bit) VC9.0
From: Nori Vasudeva Pavan Kumar (vasudevapavankumar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-29 05:52:06

Hi
I am trying to develop some python applications which use boost.python
extensions.

I am very new to both VC and Boost. I am able to compile boost.python
following the help i found out in google.
But I am not able to build my dll library linking with boost libraries. I am
not able to figure out what and all going wrong.
If I make it static library to be generated, the code builds but my python
script is not able to import the library.

Could you please direct me to a link where I can find solutions to all the
problems regarding building and developing applications using boost.python.

Regards,
Vasudev