Subject: Re: [Boost-users] How to detect thread kill?
From: Samvel Khalatyan (samvel.khalatyan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-31 13:19:10

Thank you Chris.

I have an application that starts many threads to process input files. The
application runs on Linux and sometimes threads get killed. This leads to
segmentation faults and termination without memory clean-up, etc. So, I
thought of the way to at least catch such cases and cleanly quit the
application.

Samvel.