Subject: [Boost-users] Quaternions and SLERP
From: Yves Rogez (yves.rogez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-12 10:28:13

Hello,

I'm currently searching for a BLAS and geometrical library in C++ for
ray-tracing simulation. I would like to know if Boost provides an
implementation of the SLERP (Spherical Linear Interpolation) with
Quaternions. As far as I could read in the Boost::Quaternions docs, it
is not integrated, maybe it is elsewhere in boost ?

I also found QVM which is not integrated with boost but extensively uses
it. Is that in your mind a reliable solution ?
(I have to compute a huge set of quaternion interpolations and
compositions during my simulation steps).

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Regards,

Yves