Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Gil] TIFF file with mixed 8/16 bit channel
From: Corinna Kinchin (crin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-04 07:00:46

Christian,

You're wonderful - thanks for getting back so promptly and helpfully.

I'm just downloading the latest boost version (am using 1.42 at the moment
which doesn't seem to have the cymk16161688_image_t you refer to)
and will try out your suggestion.

And this is almost certainly an RTFM question but how does one know
which input image type to use? If you had a moment to point me in
the right direction or to jot down an elegant code snippet to get
me on the right track for reading different flavours of TIFF files
I'd be eternally grateful ...

Meanwhile I'll go RTFM ;)

Thanks a million for taking the time to help.

All the best,

 ... Corinna