Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BOOST ASIO Strange behaviour
From: Gokulakannan Somasundaram (gokul007_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-17 06:35:47

Hi All,
      I want to correct my observation. I did the previous test with
wireless network connection. When i do the same with a wired network
connection, the proper order got restored. I think, under bandwidth
constraints, something happens( may be some packet collisions are avoided
and hence the retransmissions and acknowledgements ) in debug mode, which
makes it faster.
     Still if someone, can let me know, how can i drill one level deep into
the actual things happening, it would be highly useful.

Thanks,
Gokul.