Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Trivial logging with boost.log
From: David McKeone (david_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-18 07:08:50

Hi Konstantin,

When I was getting started I had some similar trouble so I posted all the tutorial code here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost-log/forums/forum/710021/topic/4804917

That was with version 1 though, so some of the code has changed a little. With version 2 you'll probably want to take a look at $BOOST_ROOT/libs/log/example.

If your problem is actually a linking problem then you may need to ask Andrey (the developer), at the link above, on the Boost.Log forum, since I don' t have any experience with using it from Eclipse.
David McKeone
Arts Management Systems Ltd.
mailto:david_at_[hidden]