Subject: Re: [Boost-users] has_binary_operator.hpp error
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-18 14:35:23

> I just upgraded my system to the newest version of boost, i.e.,
> 1.48.0. Boost compiled just fine.
>
> However, I recompile my applications (that link to boost) and I get
> the following error:

> usr/local/include/boost/type_traits/detail/has_binary_operator.hp:50:
> Parse error at "BOOST_JOIN"

This file is new to this release. Then you probably did not include it
yourself in your "old" code.
So I think that a simple fix would be to replace somewhere in your code:

#include <boost/type_traits.hpp> // this includes everthing from type_traits

by the list of #include you really need:

#include <boost/type_traits/header1.hpp>
#include <boost/type_traits/header2.hpp>
#include <boost/type_traits/header3.hpp>

Regards,
Frédéric