Subject: Re: [Boost-users] has_binary_operator.hpp error
From: qplace (admin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-18 15:01:29

Frédéric Bron <frederic.bron <at> m4x.org> writes:

> > ******************************************************************
> > usr/local/include/boost/type_traits/detail/has_binary_operator.hp:50:
> > Parse error at "BOOST_JOIN"
>
> This file is new to this release. Then you probably did not include it
> yourself in your "old" code.
> So I think that a simple fix would be to replace somewhere in your code:
>
> #include <boost/type_traits.hpp> // this includes everthing from type_traits
>
> Regards,
> Frédéric

I am having exactly the same problem, compiling boost+Qt sources with 1.48
release of boost. What might be of interest for everyone having this problem is
that in my case I don't explicitly specify #include <boost/type_traits.hpp> in
code. It might be used in some other boost headers that I have plenty in my
code.

I have to fallback to 1.47.

I think that this issue will affect large population of boost users, since many
are using Qt.