Subject: [Boost-users] boost 1.48, Qt and [Parse error at "BOOST_JOIN"] error
From: qplace (admin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-18 17:29:16

When I switched from boost 1.47 to 1.48 I started to get multiple compile-time
errors: Parse error at "BOOST_JOIN", pointing to
boost/type_traits/detail/has_binary_operator.hp(50)

Falling back to 1.47 made this problem go away.

I found discussion about this problem here:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.user/71406/focus=71459

There is a solution suggested in the above thread, but it is specific to the
software that the author has problems with.

Risking double-post, (I posted in this thread as well), I'd like to ask for
generic suggestion of fixing this problem in 1.48.