Subject: Re: [Boost-users] fusion quesion
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-24 23:00:41

On 11/24/2011 2:15 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:

>> What you probably want are set operations such as set_union.
>
> That's it exactly.
>
>> Unfortunately, we do not have those yet. Such set operations
>> should be cool to implement if anyone is interested in contributing.
>
> I may well want to do this for what I'm working on. I'm not all that
> confident that I can understand enough about the way fusion works
> to actually do something useful, but if I do this I'll send it to you.
>
> In the course of this experiment, I made some fusion concept classes
> which I wouldn't mind sending for your perusal. However, when I
> tried to make Archtype classes for a test program I sort of got
> stuck. I couldn't really make something that looked correct but
> wasn't tautological - that is that basically was based on the
> concept code it was trying to verify.

Hi Robert,

Sorry, I almost missed this. Right now, I do not have
enough time, but you can probably add a feature request so I
won't forget. I can try to find some time in the near future.
Perhaps I can implement one set operation as a template for
the other operations.

I'm very interested in what you are working on.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boostpro.com