Subject: Re: [Boost-users] exception mechanism of boost.regex conflicts with QTlib.
From: cat fa (boost.subscribing_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-27 00:13:00

It's SOLVED.

Finally I found the problem. It’s because boost.regex and my QT project was
built under different version of gcc.

My regex was built under gcc 4.6. The default gcc which qt implements is
gcc 4.4. So gcc 4.4 cannot handle the exception from libs built under gcc
4.6.

When I set the Path in Build Settings-> Build Environment, indicated qt
compiler to find my gcc 4.6, everything is right.

Still I got a warning:
:-1: warning: cannot find entry symbol nable-stdcall-fixup; defaulting to
00401000

I didn't top post deliberately. I just replied in Gmail.