Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Multi Index] equal_range from templated function fails to compile with gcc 4.6.1
From: Jacob Metcalfe (cubathy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-09 15:45:59

Thanks for the quick reply,

51566 does seem very similar. I do not experience the issue from bug 9810
in any of the compilers where I have managed to reproduce the bug - from a
quick look it looks somewhat different - and unfortunately changes to
access_specifier.hpp don't solve the issue (changing the inheritance
modifier or access modifiers in the derived class also does not seem to
help).

I experimented with a few changes but the only case that got rid of the
error was the obvious change of making node_type public in index_base.hpp.

In terms of gcc versions - so far I have reproduced the issue with 4.6.1,
4.6.2 and 4.5.2.

Jacob.