Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BoostCon/C++Now! Talk: How I Code and Why
From: Robert Jones (robertgbjones_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-14 04:54:32

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Gottlob Frege <gottlobfrege_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On 2/13/12, Robert Jones <robertgbjones_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Gottlob Frege
> > <gottlobfrege_at_[hidden]>wrote:
> >[...snip...]
>

> I can supply a link to my
> previous discussion, I suppose:
>
> http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Talk-quot-How-I-Code-quot-td3320509.html
>

> >> [...snipped lots...]
>
> Well, I don't want to give away the punch line, [..snip..]

Ok, that's fairly helpful, mainly the alternative title "Nuggets of
Experience", and
I see I chipped-in to that thread too.

Sadly I can't be at BoostCon, but I shall be interested in the suggestions
that come forward, especially
your championing of 'otherwise' in comments.

I feel quite tempted to put forward my experience nugget as 'code slowly',
but that might not
be the most career-advancing suggestion!

Thx

- Rob.