Subject: [Boost-users] Dependency Issue
From: Guruswamy B M (guruswamy.1984_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-14 03:17:39

Hi,

I am using boost python for one of my application. It works fine in a
machine where visual studio installed. If visual studio removed then app
will through a error ""ImportError: DLL load failed: This application has
failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.
Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.".

I have searched through internet, but I am not able find a proper solution
for this. However i have installed 2008 visual studio redistribution
package.

Also I resolved dependency problem which is shown by dependency walker.

Any help regarding this issue greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Guru