Subject: [Boost-users] Graph Structural Information
From: Nouf M. (noufmks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-04 07:43:59

Hello,

I have two very huge graphs, I need to select one to work with. Both graphs
have one node type and one edge type. Both also have the same semantic
meaning. Therefore, my choice should depend on some structural
characteristics (e.g. degree distribution)...

I so that BGL can provide me with the degree distribution in a manual
way...

I have two questions:
Is there some specific functions that I can call to give me all structural
characteristics of a graph?
If not, what do you recommend I should look for other than the degree
distribution to make up my choice? I cannot make a random choice...

Best regards,
Nouf