Subject: [Boost-users] GSoC 2012
From: Devashish Tyagi (devashishrocker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-14 11:30:30

Hello,
I am Devashish Tyagi, an Undergraduate Student of Computer Science and
Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. I am currently in my
Third Year. I have a considerable experience of coding in C++ and strong
background in the field of Algorithms. I would like to be part of Boost C++
Library for GSoC 2012.

I went through the Ideas page
here<https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2012>.
I would like to extend Boost.Graph by implementing the requests mentioned
on this page<http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/graph/doc/challenge.html>.
Among the Challenges mentioned, I am particularly interested in
implementing Dynamic Graph Algorithms and a minimum cost maximum flow
Algorithm. Could someone guide me as to from where should I begin my
research and Is there a priority order among the requests/challanges
mentioned on this
page<http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/graph/doc/challenge.html>.

Regards

--