Subject: Re: [Boost-users] GSoC 2012
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-15 09:04:27

> I went through the Ideas page here. I would like to extend Boost.Graph by
> implementing the requests mentioned on this page. Among the Challenges
> mentioned, I am particularly interested in implementing Dynamic Graph
> Algorithms and a minimum cost maximum flow Algorithm. Could someone guide me
> as to from where should I begin my research and Is there a priority order
> among the requests/challanges mentioned on this page.

You should start by reading the papers related to dynamic graphs cited
on the Challenges/TODO page. Here are fresh links since Citeseer is
asking for a login.

http://gdm.fudan.edu.cn/attach/Reading%20List/dynamic%20graph%20library.pdf
http://gdm.fudan.edu.cn/attach/Reading%20List/dynamicgraph.pdf

The first paper is more pertinent to C++. The second gives a good
overview of concepts. I think it would be a good project to pick a
couple of algorithms mentioned in those papers and try to implement
them.

The items on that page are not prioritized.