Subject: Re: [Boost-users] how to contribute documentation for boost.enum in the boost vault
From: Carsten Greiner (carstig_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-17 15:50:26

On 16.03.2012 07:56, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Le 15/03/12 20:27, Carsten Greiner a écrit :
>> Hello,
>> in the boost vault exists the boost_enum library. (file name
>> enum_rev4.6.zip).
>>
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on Boost.Enums (see
> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/enums/libs/enums/doc/html/index.html).
Wow, I am surprised that there is something like this in the pipe. The
current state is awesome. Although, I am surprised it is not an
evolvement of the enum_rev4.6 , is it?

> Unfortunately the library is not ready for review and I will not have
> time to make it ready very soon.
Too bad... I had a look at the documentation and the current todos. I am
not sure if I can help, but at least I am willing. Shall we continue to
discuss here, or in devel list or by email?

>> - provided I create documentation for it, could someone assist me in
>> adding it to the package?
>>
>> - which mailing list is appropriate for reviewing feedback of the
>> created documentation (maybe that Q applies to all of my points)
> The development list.
I have already a (mediocre) documentation created, that I wrote together
when "reverse" engineered the headers.
Maybe I will post that one to the devel list and ask someone to add it
to the zip... better this documenation than none.

cheers Carsten.