Subject: [Boost-users] [Serialization] Linker errors issue with using binary_wiarchive.hpp and binary_woarchive.hpp
From: Lord Metritutus Merkwurdichliebe (flying_saucers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-03 20:09:01

Hello there, I've never used one of these Mailing List conversations before so I apologise for any mistakes.
To the point: I'm having issues trying to get the wide character version of Boost's serialization libaries working. When I attempt to compile the result is a multitude of Linker errors. After Googling failed to turn up anything I posted the question on Stack Overflow, where a reply suggested there may be 'a bug in Boost.Serialization'. Stack Overflow features nice syntax highlighting so it is easy to see the code, I pieced it together from other normal character examples: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10439984/serialization-example-of-boost-archive-binary-woarchive-hpp-and-or-boost-archive
If there is a rule against posting external links, I apologise. Or if people want me to paste the code directly in to an email for this mailing list I will do so. The Stack Overflow question was originally based on my thought that I had made a mistake in my code. If this IS the case then I do apologise, and I would appreciate knowing just where I've gone wrong.
Regards.