Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [quickbook]
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-20 10:14:14

On 06/20/12 09:04, Lars Viklund wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 08:55:17AM -0500, Larry Evans wrote:
>> There's a problem with quickbook on ubuntu using an .so library and
>> that .so library needed a missing GLIBCXX library.
>>
>> The bjam output is in attachment.
>>
>> How do I solve the problem?
>
> You seem to be using a custom compiler in a non-system location.
>
> Do you have the location with its libstdc++.so.6 in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH?
I have no LD_LIBRARY_PATH defined. I guess that is the problem.
I quess I'll have to do that.
Thanks for the tip!
Why can't the build of quickbook handle that problem automagically?

The reason I've got a compiler in a non-system location is that
I'd like to try the latest versions of g++ and clang.

-regards,
Larry