Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Hello, I am using boost graph, I have a questions about disable edge in one graph
From: mingliang zou (2236zml_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-03 16:12:37

Hello, Jeremiah Willcock,

I have been looked the filtered_graph.

It said that "The num_vertices and num_edges functions do not filter before
returning results, so they return the number of vertices or edges in the
underlying graph, unfiltered".

Some times I need make new vertices from return value of num_vertices of
filtered graph, not underlying graph.

How can I do?