Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Windows 8/Windows Server 2012 compatibility
From: Vladimir Merzliakov (wanderer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-07-11 05:14:32

I use boost with VS 2012 RC at Win8 and not see any differences from win7
use time specific for OS version.

Same cmake generated project also work (at least build, no test run of
project) in mingw with Codeblocks build at Win8

Important note maybe: I not use in project thread specific boost part so not
all OS specific parts tested.