Subject: [Boost-users] query about multi_linestring in boost::geometry
From: rakesh patil (prakeshofficial_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-29 03:16:22

Hello,

I am planning to make use of multi_linestring in my application. Before
that I have some queries, for which I'm running short of answers. Here are
few questions
1. Is it possible to redistribute the number of points in a particular
linestring of a multi_linestring variable?
2. Is it possible to split one linestring into two linestrings and store
them in the same multi_linestring variable?
        3. In regards to point 2, is it possible to merge two different
linestrings within a multi_linestring variable and make a single linestring
instead of two?

If possible, can any one provide any reference to some links, or some
examples?

Thanks