Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Range] Proposal to add a new range adaptor (first_nd), or modify sliced
From: Szymon Gatner (szymon.gatner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-08-31 02:56:22

2012/8/31 Akira Takahashi <faithandbrave_at_[hidden]>:
> 2012/8/31 Neil Groves <neil_at_[hidden]>:
>> Dear all,
>>

>> On Monday, August 27, 2012, Nathan Ridge wrote:
>>>

>> I'd be interested in the communities preferences with regard to choosing
>> another review, or expedited merge.
>
> I agree with that.
> I prefer marging to trunk, rather than wating for a formal review.

I think it should be a merge also. In fact all library extensions
should be just a part of usual maintenance and under owner's (current
maintainer's) eye only. Library itself is accepted, extensions
obviously follow design decisions of original so it really only comes
down to making sure that implementations is good enough. Scheduling
full review makes no sense imho as library usability and the design is
already agreed upon.

Regards,
Szymon Gatner