Subject: Re: [Boost-users] compilation problems with thread/chrono & boost 1.51 & HPUX
From: Juraj Ivanèiæ (juraj.ivancic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-09-03 05:29:01

On 3.9.2012. 10:26, Avi Bahra wrote:
> Can any one suggest *any* hacks/workarounds that gets me pass these errors.
> Is it possible to use gcc on HPUX with boost 1.51 ?

The docs for boost thread 1.51 say this:

Boost.Thread uses by default Boost.Chrono for the time related
functions. For backward compatibility and also for compilers that don't
work well with Boost.Chrono the user can define
BOOST_THREAD_DONT_USE_CHRONO. If BOOST_THREAD_DONT_USE_SYSTEM is defined
then BOOST_THREAD_DONT_USE_CHRONO is defined implicitly.

BOOST_THREAD_USES_CHRONO is defined when Boost.Thread uses Boost.Chrono.